Whether you are a beginner or an advanced amateur, a full day private workshop with Ken can enhance your photographic ability and help you achieve more from your photography.
Ken will tailor the workshop specifically to your skill level and requirements. Some of the topics covered can include:
• Choosing the right equipment
• Understanding camera settings and exposure
• Shoot in natural light
• Travel photography
• Storage and archiving images
• Adobe Lightroom and how to process raw images.
Spending a day in the field with a professional photographer can be one of the most rewarding ways to learn how to use your camera effectively and capture the images you want to.
• Bring your own digital camera (DLSR, iPhone or other camera)
• Tripod (not essential but is highly recommended)
• Appropriate footwear and clothing (depending on location)
Private Workshops start from AU $1,500 inc. GST per day for up to a maximum of 4 participants.
Contact us via email or phone to discuss booking a Private Workshop.